The first C-arm manufactured with a digital workstation can handle thousands of pictures
The system is equipped with a Thales x-ray image intensifier from France, an x-ray tube engineered in Italy and the Watt Camera from Japan (1K*1K) for a clearer image.
1. With a HF & HV generator, inverter, and high quality image intensifier, the x-ray
generator is stable. It also reduces radiation damage for the user.
2. A 10.4" LCD friendly interface control board: easy operation and can be rotated to 180°(L90°,R90°). Compared to an ordinary keyboard, our LCD display is very rust resistant. The Chinese-language display notifies the user of any errors.
3. Pulse and boost fluoroscope enables clear diagnosis of patients of all sizes.
4. The steering handle can quickly change direction when moving. And can also move in a parallel.
5. Equipped with unique block-line wheels, the system is designed to avoid accidents when moving.
6. Large free space in the arc: The space can reach 800 mm making it easier to operate.
7. Thales brand Image intensifier: 9"/6"/4.5". The three fields of vision facilitate diagnosis of partial enlargement.
8. CCD camera with rotation function: range of camera rotation is 360°.
9. Original Korean linear-slide rail allows for more flexible movement.
10. Using Omron Relay, noise can be reduced, increasing the lifetime of the system.
|Manufacturer||Nanjing Huadong Electronics Group|
|Year of manufacturing||1880|